Kevin Hughes agreed to a fee for my divorce knowing my ex had ran off with all the assets I had saved and earned from my business and children over a 25 year period, leaving me with nothing, a special needs son to care for, stole my car, wasn't paying the utilities or mortgage (although I was giving him money to do so and he was showing everything paid in the check register) AND he broke my shoulder as a nice parting gift.Kevin did not bring any of the documents 2court, did not call any Witnesses ,did not use any of the bank documentation or subpoena any of the documentation showing what my ex-husband had done, did not call the doctors into the court or use their statements which made me look like the bad person and missed court dates ,overcharged me by $8,000 and was best friends with my ex-husband's attorney which was a great conflict of interest.

He even went as far as saying I should sell my equipment which I used to earn a living to pay him. Because of his complete lack of professionalism I was made to go without any of the income that my ex could have been paying me to help pay his portion of his bills at the house that were in his name while awaiting judgement. If it were not for my detective work I would not have received any spousal support. He was an absolutely horrible attorney and showed absolutely no concern for my well-being or my son's well-being and constantly argued with me and charged me for things that he told me he would not.

He is greedy and a liar and should be disbarred. He lied to the judge on a phone call when he missed a court hearing telling her that I was difficult to get in touch with when I had been constantly trying to reach him and they would not answer my calls but when I called from a friend's phone they suddenly answered the phone instantly. When sitting in the courtroom he would be on his computer ignoring the proceedings and allowing my ex's attorney to berate and Grill me and have me in tears to the point where the judge was threatening me with contempt of court and he would not say a word , no objections whatsoever even though he knew what she was saying was a lie and that my ex was lying on the stand.

He never brought up the fact that my ex had committed perjury or stolen tens of thousands of dollars from myself and my children and he also never brought up the fact that I was abused.Do not hire this man.

Review about: Kevin D Hughes Divorce Attorney.

Had an Experience with Kevin D Hughes?

Comments