Kevin Hughes~20 Main St., Springboro OH

Needed a lawyer to represent myself for a dissoloution.He was reccommended by someone in the family.

I first talked to him in December, didn't even get the dissoloution until April. On one occassion, ex and I went to talk to him, he was busy running around, papers were everywhere, he was VERY disorganized. Since then and as of this date, I've had to have dissoloution papers changed FIVE OR SIX times. THEY EVEN SCREWED UP CHILD SUPPORT WITH CSEA!!

He over-charged for the quality of his ethics and work, and I recently received from the court system a bill!! (which I am NOT paying) All court costs I paid him! He did NOT stand up for myself in court in front of the judge and let the judge badger and harass both parties...He allowed for the judge to CHANGE the agreement of the dissaloution!

One month later and we are still trying to straighten out paperwork that either he or his paralegal cannot seem to get straight.I wound NEVER EVER reccommend this lawyer, and if he were representing me for a murder charge, I would surely be dead by now~~HORRIBLE!!

Had an Experience with Kevin D Hughes?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #807034

Your experience with him all most looks tame compared to what the SOB pulled on me.

If anyone has had a bad experience with this attorney please email me at sunny.sommers@yahoo.com

K.Sommers